We provide industry’s leading solutions and products to protect your sensitive data and assets from intrusion, disclosure, modification or unauthorized access. Commpro Technologies knows that security is not a one-size-fits-all offering. That’s why we built a Security Practice to take a holistic approach to IT security. Just as we do with any of our other technology solutions, we believe that a tailored fit works best. We continuously evaluate and select the best partners in the IT security industry to build our comprehensive security portfolio
We are expert in providing network security devices that monitors incoming and outgoing network traffic and decides whether to allow or block specific traffic based on a defined set of security rules. Now you can block unauthorized access to or from private networks stop unauthorized Web users or illicit software from gaining access to private networks connected to the Internet. With our cutting edge products, you can perform following functions:
- Packet Filtering: Firewalls filter packets that attempt to enter or leave a network and either accept or reject them depending on the predefined set of filter rules.
- Application Gateway: The application gateway technique employs security methods applied to certain applications such as Telnet and File Transfer Protocol servers.
- Circuit-Level Gateway: A circuit-level gateway applies these methods when a connection such as Transmission Control Protocol is established and packets start to move.
- Proxy Servers: Proxy servers can mask real network addresses and intercept every message that enters or leaves a network.
- Stateful Inspection or Dynamic Packet Filtering: This method compares not just the header information, but also a packet’s most important inbound and outbound data parts. These are then compared to a trusted information database for characteristic matches. This determines whether the information is authorized to cross the firewall into the network
- External Network Penetration Test
- Internal Network Penetration Test
- Proxy Firewalls
- Stateful inspection firewall
- Unified threat management (UTM) firewall
- Next-generation firewall (NGFW)
- Antivirus & Malware Protection
- Authentication and Content Filtering Hardware
- Intrusion Prevention Hardware
- Threat-focused NGFW